Message From The Inspector
Detailed Home Inspections brings professionalism and integrity by working directly for you. We don’t act on behalf of your REALTOR™ as some inspectors do. However, the agents that I have relationships with count on me to find every last deficiency so there are no disappointments later. If you are thinking of hiring a multi-inspector home inspection company, you never know which new inspector they are sending out to perform your inspection. Afterwards, you might need to go through a gate-keeper receptionist to reach that inspector whenever you have a question, and have to leave them a message each time. You can't even send them a text, as you won't have their personal phone number. Rest assured that your call or text to me goes directly to my personal phone and that I will answer or respond to it. You can always expect to receive complete attention and an unbiased, very detailed report.
Our Home Inspection Services Cover:
- Plumbing System: We examine the water drainage and supply systems, water heater age and condition, fuel storage systems, drainage and sump pumps.
- Electrical System: We examine the condition of service entrance wires, service panels, sub-panels, breakers and fuses, disconnects, receptacles/outlets AFCI/GFCI's. Some newer homes can actually have more deficiencies than older homes.
- HVAC Cooling and Heating Systems: Your furnace/s or heat pump/s will receive a complete evaluation to determine condition. This includes filters, refrigerant pipe insulation condition, removal of furnace covers to examine burners, removal of air handler's filter cover to evaluate the condition of evapotator coil fins, temperature differential testing, checking for damaged or disconnected ducts, substandard condensation piping or pump, vents, chimneys, whole-house fans
- Interiors: walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, trim, steps, stairways, railings, countertops, cabinets
- Exterior: Walls / Foundation / Structure: sidewalks, driveways, steps, porches, decks, balconies, windows, doors, siding, and trim.
- Exterior Landscape / Drainage: The entire homesite is evaluated to determine how water runoff might affect the lot and structure.
- Basements / Crawlspaces: water intrusion, foundation wall damage, rotten decking, rim and floor joists, substandard repair work, vapor barrier issues, ventilation problems
- Most Appliances (washer and dryer visual insp only)
What are some of the reasons for a home inspection?
- Repair any health and safety concerns before you move in.
- Plan your property's maintenance and upgrades. Make a list of your priorities.
- Understand the property's overall condition before your closing (buying or selling) date.